Free consumer-orientated file sharing tools have infiltrated corporate IT departments based on their ease of use and “advertising” supported business models. Users often adopt these solutions without understanding the security, compliance, and confidentiality risks. IT and security functions should provide users with solutions that offer equivalent functionality and ease of use, while maintaining an appropriate security, audit, and regulatory framework.
Not Your Average Solution
Your data, your choice. Collaborate, but without giving up control of your data and ensuring that it is protected. Our solution offers hosted (aka “cloud”), or on-premise implementation and supports all major device platforms including mobile, so that you know where the data is stored and have security checks and audit trails to ensure you know where your data is, who has access, and who has accessed it. We can also remote wipe devices to delete data from devices that are no longer authorized.
Our secure collaboration tools allow you to:
- Share files securely with laptops, desktops (Windows or Mac) and mobile devices (iOS, Android and Blackberry).
- Invite users outside your organization to collaborate with granular permission controls.
- Integrate with existing directory infrastructure for user authentication.
- Utilize a simple desktop agent and web interface, which provide audit trails and version history.
- Transmit data via SSL to all devices with no VPN necessary.
- Implement in a hosted or on-premise strategy, with the ability to setup external storage as needed.